Sunday 11 August 2013

Welcome


Hello everyone and welcome to chocolate-salad. I want to introduce me and this blog to you.
This blog was created one sunny day, 11. august 2013. His creator is me, Leny Roar (not real name), a 14 years old girl which loves photography, graphic design and blog.
I'm not a newbie. My first blog was created a few years ago on blog.cz and since then, I never stop it but I moved to different urls a lot. This is my first blogspot, because it's the first time I was able to set layout right.
I'm from Slovakia so my english isn't perfect and grammar is really bad but, I will write articles in english so more people can read them.

On this blog, you can find my photos, something from my life, recipes, outfits, etc.
It will be my own galaxy.

So welcome guys, and I hope you will enjoy it here,
leny roar

4 comments:

  1. Leni, ja sa z teba tak teším, že ťa ,budem, môcť čítať aj takto tu :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay, I´m really looking forward to read your chocolate salad ( :D ). It´ll be interesting to know you from another side than from the artist-writer one you show to us on your blog. :)) Good luck here, may the odds be ever in your favor. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I'm so glad that you're gonna continue with blogging, because you are such a good blogger and I love all your articles. And your photos are amazing, I'm looking forward to see them. By the way, Chocolate salad is a wonderful name. And chocolate salad would taste delicious. :3
    Writing english articles is a good idea. If my english was better, I'd write them too, but... My english isn't enough good, so I'll write only english comments on your blog. I hope they aren't terrible. :D
    Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete